Nocodelytics shows you how many page views your site has received over time.
A page view is simply when a user has seen a page on your site. This can be different pages or the same page viewed multiple times (for example, if they refresh the page).
Track page views across your site
Here's how to get a count of page views for your entire site:
- Click New metric and, from the dropdown, choose "Page Views".
- In the chart, you'll see a preview of page views over the last 7 days.
- If you want to save this to your dashboard, just give your metric a name and click "Save to dashboard".
Now you'll see this metric added to the bottom of your dashboard. You can drag it to place it where you like.
Track page views for a specific page
You can also see how many views you received on a specific page.
- Click New Metric and, from the dropdown, choose "Page Views".
- In the "Is it a specific page" input, enter the path of the page that you want to track. For example, if the page is webflow.com/pricing, you would enter /pricing.
- You'll see a preview in the chart of how many page views that specific page received over the last 7 days.
- To save this to your dashboard, give your metric a name and click "Save to dashboard.