Setting up analytics on member dashboard in Webflow
We've made it super easy to build a member dashboard in Nocodelytics. What's more, the dashboard comes with some nice looking charts which makes it easier for your members to understand their activity over time.
Below I explain how you can quickly create your own member dashboards. With about 5 mins of work you can have a dashboard that shows useful metrics for your members like page views, saved profiles, enquiries and even popular items on each member's profile.
The below assumes you already have the "public" member page as well as the gated profiles set up. If you don't, see this brilliant guide on how to build a dashboard for your members using Webflow and Memberstack.
How to create your own member dashboard in Webflow
- Sign up on Nocodelytics (member dashboards are free to set up)
- Add the site(s) you want to set up the dashboard on
- In Nocodelytics, add the metrics that you want to display on your member dashboard.
- Click "Embed dashboard" and copy the code
- In Webflow, add a HTML Embed and paste the code
- In the src part, add the path in this format ?path=collection_slug/item_slug
That's it! You now have a member dashboard which works for every single member page. You can even see the data for each page live in the Webflow Designer.